Staying Covid-19 Safe.
We have a series of collection cages at our Bournemouth Airport location. Once you have purchased online we will text you with a code to access the product. Normally 6pm same day – excludes weekends
If you opt to collect from our head office in Poole, we will have the product ready within 2 working days and will text you when ready.
We are currently delivering twice weekly around the area.
- Cylinder content 10L at 200bar
- Cylinder size 770mm x 150mm*
- Cylinder content 2m3
- 95% Argon , 5% Carbon Dioxide
- MIG (MAG) Welding mild steel Material thickness between 1mm – 8mm
- For use on thin materials.
- Low splatter and good weld appearance.
- Usable in all positions.
- Also suitable for pulsed arc and robotic use.
- They use the same regulator fittings as BOC, Air Products and Air Liquide
- No bottle rental
- No environmental charges
- No fees to come and collect a cylinder
- Refundable deposit of £55.00 , which is fully refundable on return of cylinder at any point in time
* Cylinder dimension and weight can vary depending whether you receive an aluminium or steel cylinder, but average cylinder content is maintained
All cylinders are owned, maintained and tested by Adams gas and are never at any point owned by the user. To check the test date of a cylinder, please look at the coloured ring around the gas valve. The deposit on the cylinder is held by Adams gas and is fully refundable on return of the cylinder, at any point and is not subject to a limited time frame. The deposit will only be refunded to the account holder, should the cylinder be passed on to a third party, please notify us to avoid any confusion later on.